Flu vaccines now available
We are now booking appointments for Flu Vaccines - please contact the surgery to arrange your appointment
***Improving Patient Access Across Buxton and the High Peak***
As part of a national initiative to improve patient access to primary care services, Stewart Medical Centre patients will soon be able to access GP and Nurse appointments up till 8pm on weekdays and on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday mornings, at practices across Buxton and High Peak. Further information can be found on the North Derbyshire GP Federation website.
Appointments at Stewart Medical Centre will be available every Thursday evening, and appointments will also be available to our patients on other weekday evenings elsewhere (details below) and on weekends in either Buxton or New Mills.
To book an appointment, please contact your surgery on 01298 22338.
Appointments will be available at the following times (starting week commencing September 24th):
- Mondays from 6pm – 8pm at Arden House Surgery (New Mills) and Thornbrook Surgery (Chapel)
- Tuesdays from 6pm – 8pm at Buxton Medical Practice (Buxton) and Goyt Valley Medical Practice (Whaley Bridge)
- Wednesdays from 6pm – 8pm at Elmwood Medical Centre (Buxton) and Sett Valley Medical Centre (New Mills)
- Thursdays from 6pm – 8pm at Stewart Medical Centre
- Fridays from 6pm – 8pm will be offered between the practices listed above on a rotation basis. Please check our website or call the surgery for information on which surgery is on duty.
Please note – these appointments will NOT be available to book online, they must be booked by phone through your own surgery.
- who we are, how we use your information and how to contact our Data Protection Officer
- what kind of personal information we process
- what are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)
- what you should do if your personal information changes
- for how long your personal information is retained by us
We are on Facebook
Visit us on Facebook
Closed for training
All surgeries across North Derbyshire close one afternoon per month for staff training and development. The Stewart Medical Centre will be closed from lunchtime on the following dates in 2018:
If you require medical assistance when we are closed, you can do this by calling 111 or the surgery number, 01298 22338 where you will be transferred to the out of hours service.
Care Quality Commission
Read our latest Inspection Report
Have your say
Join our Patient Group