Sexual Health Advice
Derbyshire Integrated Sexual Health Services: Your Sexual Health Matters
All patients wishing to make an appointment should telephone the Information and Booking line on 0800 328 3383, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm. ‘Walk-ins’ are not currently allowed.
Patients will be assessed over the phone before being given a time for either a face to face or a further telephone consultation.
Booked appointments can be made for the following clinics: Chesterfield; Derby; Buxton; Swadlincote and Long Eaton. Other peripheral clinics are currently closed.
The service now has a number of self-care options that patients can access online. These free, confidential and discreet items include:
- Condoms by post – C-Card for 13-24 year olds and over 24 years+.
- Oral contraception – virtual assessment and prescriptions posted out.
- Postal emergency contraception (over 16s only). Under 16s can still contact us to request emergency contraception via our information and booking line.
- STI & HIV testing – including treatment for chlamydia by post.
- Virtual sexual health promotion advice – via self-referral online to speak to a sexual health promotion practitioner regarding things like risky sexual behaviours, STIs concerns and general sexual health & wellbeing advice.
For more information and sexual health service updates visit the website by clicking on the image above.
Family Planning Association
They are a sexual health charity. They give straightforward information and support on sexual health, sex and relationships to everyone in the UK.
Telephone: 0300 1237123